- Before have a list to people to invite! (Do it now you lazy fuck!)
- Printout form for A5 postcards (done)
- Return library books (done)
- Pick up silkscreen prints (done)
- Cooker Hood to need fixing, call nick handyman and get quote. (do it bitch!)
- Buy A4 portfolio (black or pink or green? I love the green but maybe that’s too distracting, maybe just black?)
for sketch work to display at the show, (done, bought brown)
- Buy Inkjet Cartridge R240 from (Cass Art Angel)
- Buy another frame Habitat (Regent Street)
- Layout Book to sell, calculate pages + cover and Back
- Prepare Tiff for A2 print of Tea Party to sell
- Buy 2 packs bockinford/watercolour paper (but not too thick), ink jet paper from John Purcell (Stockwell)
(done bought from cass art 9)
- Cut A3 pack of paper from JP (College)
- Frame work for crit (College)
- Buy 6 mirror plates (Tool shop, College)
- Cull Mailout list, do research 20-30 people? (do it on Tuesday do it now!!!)
- SEND MAIL OUT INVITES TO JOYCE!!!
- Crit all day
- Print out 3 books for the show on , 1 for display 2 to sell
- Covers? Same as website I think. Clean
- Borrow R’s drill set and screwdriver: Use for mirror frames and also to bind your books? or get Michelle to stitch it? or call City for a quote for 5 books. Maybe just loose leaf set in a plastic pack?
- Get Ro to print 1 book,
- Call City Book Binders to Bind 2 books?