Foz just emailed us asking the 2nd years to give a small lecture in front of our work to the first years
He claims our pearls of wisdom are so great the first years must know them.
I have no pearls of wisdom.
18. Drawing during a crit to while away tedious hours is tempting but must be resisted at all costs.
To do this in front of Foz would be like eating peas with a knife in front of the Queen.
19. It is possible to amuse yourself instead by giving invaluable [hah!] feedback to thy peers.
20. Chewing innumerable packs of gum helps stave away both hunger and boredom. Thou shalt be rewarded by minty fresh breath as thou hurls venom at thy classmate.
21. Caffeine is not thy friend if thou art clumsy. This rules applies to any liquid.
22. Learn Indesign & Flash for it shall save thy lowly life when thou has not found freelance illustration work and have just realized paint is inedible.
23. ‘Nice’ and ‘cool’ are still forbidden words and thou shalt be socially ostracized and flogged for such heresy.